|E-visa single entry visa - Tourist, Business valid for 60 days with max 14 days stay||$ 240.50
|E-visa single entry visa - Tourist, Business valid for 60 days with max 30 days stay||$ 288.50
|E-visa single entry visa - Tourist, Business valid for 60 days with max 90 days stay||$ 660.00
United Arab Emirates Visa Requirements
- All Canadian passport holders may get UAE visa at the airport of entry.
- Passports MUST NOT contain any ISRAELI stamps or marks.
- All female travelers younger than 24 years old must apply for visa and be accompanied while entry into UAE by their parent(s).
- All travelers younger than 18 years old must apply for visa and be accompanied while entry into UAE by their parent(s).
- Applicants with Indian passports must also provide a copy of the last page of their passports.
- Visa processing for Arab nationals may be longer.
- Visa processing for applicants with the passports of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Iraq, Liberia, Libya, Mali, Nigeria, Somalia, Tunis, Ghana, Syria and Yemen as well as Travel Document (not passport) of any country is not possible.
- All eligible applicants must apply by filling-out and submitting UAE e-visa on-line application form.
IMPORTANT NOTE! $35/applicant + tax surcharge will be applied to your total bill and processing will be delayed by 2 days if you choose to bring/send us the off-line UAE visa application form.
- Emergency travel insurance is required and may be purchased HERE
Still have questions?Look in United Arab Emirates Visa Knowledge Bank!
Application center locations
400 5th Avenue SW,
1010 Sherbrooke St. West